Dr. Christopher Love
Urological and Prosthetic Surgeon
Dr Christopher Love graduated from Monash University, Australia, in 1978. He spent his early training years in Melbourne, Australia before moving to Sydney, Australia to commence training as a urologist. He completed his Urology training in Melbourne in 1986, and then did post-fellowship training in San Francisco., USA
He became involved in Men’s Health in 1987 and has been a major penile implant surgeon in Australia since that time and is now the highest volume implant surgeon in Australia. He is regarded as a leading national expert in the field of prosthetic urology.
In conjunction with Dr. Darren Katz and Dr. Gideon Blecher, Dr. Love runs an International Fellowship programme in male infertility, prosthetic urology and Peyronie’s disease in Melbourne, Australia.
Dr Love consults at:
- Urology South, Level 2 Holmesglen Private Hospital, 490 South Rd., Moorabbin 3189
Also available at:
- Men’s Heath Melbourne, Level M, 233 Collins St., Melbourne 3000
Dr Love is a member of:
- The Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand
- American Urologic Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
- Société Internationale d’Urologie
- European Association of Urology